Behavioral Health Clinician
Residential Youth Care, Inc. (RYC) has been providing residential behavioral health services to Alaska's youth for more than 25 years. RYC operates based on a philosophy emphasizing a culture of care and the building of therapeutic relationships through the development of positive, supportive, and planned interventions delivered by knowledgeable, empathetic, and skilled staff. The Behavioral Health Clinician provides individual, group, and family therapy to adolescents experiencing mental health, behavioral, and/or emotional difficulties, who may be in crisis, involved in the legal system, or are in state’s custody.
Major Areas of Responsibility Include:
•Ensuring the safety and security of clients
•Provide group, individual and family therapy
•Help develop individual treatment plans for youth in residential and community based care programs
•Relaying accurate and timely information to individuals within and outside of the organization as appropriate
- Master's degree in counseling, social work, or related field
- 2 years of clinical social work/counseling experience
- Eligible to pursue State of Alaska licensure
- 21 years of age or older.
- Valid Alaska Drivers License
- Basic knowledge of office equipment and computers, including word processing and email
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check
- Must be able to obtain First Aid/CPR and MANDT certification following hire
Job Type: Full Time,Exempt
Hours Per Week: 40
Annual Pay: $78,000-95,000/year DOE
Benefits: Health insurance, HRA, Health Insurance Waiver Monthly Stipend, Life insurance, free access to RYC's Fitness Center, Retirement plan 5% annual employer contribution, paid leave, and 8 paid holidays.
RYC is currently offering a $5000 sign-on bonus for newly hired Clinicians paid in installments after their first 30, 60, 90 & 180 days of hire.
Interested applicants, please click apply here button below to apply.