Residential Youth Care’s Accounting Administrator independently performs assigned accounting functions requiring the application of accrual accounting principles and practices.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform a variety of accounting assignments including; account analysis, reconciliations, discrepancy resolution, report preparation, classification of costs, preparation of financial statements and related reports.
- Responsibilities include payroll and all related activities, oversight of accounts receivable/payable, maintenance of the general ledger, tracking of fixed assets and other similar job related duties as assigned.
- Analyze and interpret a wide variety expenses and income to ensure compliance with established company accounting procedures, grant guidelines, and accepted accounting practices.
- Assist contract accountants and management with completion of financial auditing, taxes, and special studies of specific areas.
- Conduct training, supervision and review of accounting staff.
- Monitor bank, petty cash, and credit card balances and perform monthly account reconciliations.
- Maintain accounting files.
- Facilitate budget preparation and financial reporting to internal and external stakeholders, including the board of directors and grants administrators.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 21 years of age or older
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check
- 2 years of college education in the area of Accounting, Finance or Business Administration and/or a minimum of two years related work experience
- Strong computer skills and experience working with various programs such as Excel, Word, Adobe, and QuickBooks Online or other commercial accounting software
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining accuracy
- A solid understanding of financial processes and controls
Job Type: Full Time, Exempt
Hours Per Week: 40
Pay Range: $60,000-80,000/year DOE
Benefits: Health insurance, HRA, FSA, Health Insurance Waiver Monthly Stipend, Life insurance, free access to RYC's Fitness Center, 403 B Retirement plan 5% annual employer contribution, paid leave, and 8 paid holidays.
Interested applicants, please click APPLY HERE button below to apply.